Do you love yourself? Are you good to yourself? Do you honour your body?
Many times we destroy ourselves with cruel self-talk, deprive ourselves of things we deserve, make harmful choices for our bodies, stay in toxic relationships / jobs / friendships...
We have all been there! But let's choose a different path!
For only when we love ourselves we can completely and authentically give and receive real love.
Today we want to share with you some of our favourite quotes on self love, hope they will inspire you to love yourself a little more!
1. “Talk to yourself like you would to someone you love.” - Lisa Bevere
2. “You can search throughout the entire universe for someone who is more deserving of your love and affection than you are yourself, and that person is not to be found anywhere. You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe deserve your love and affection.” - Buddha
3. “Create the kind of self that you will be happy to live with all your life.” - Golda Meir
4. “If your compassion does not include yourself, it is incomplete.” - Jack Kornfield
5. “Always remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.” - Christopher Robin
6. “Take time to do what makes your soul happy." - Unknown
7. “When you discover something that nourishes your soul and brings joy, care enough about yourself to make room for it in your life." - Jean Shinoda Bolen
8. “To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.” - Ralph Waldo Emerson
9. “To accept ourselves as we are means to value our imperfections as much as our perfections.” - Sandra Bierig
10. “No other love no matter how genuine it is, can fulfill one’s heart better than unconditional self-love.” - Edmond Mbiaka
11. “One way to feel good about yourself is to love yourself... to take care of yourself.” - Goldie Hawn
12. “Love yourself. It is important to stay positive because beauty comes from the inside out.” - Jenn Proske
13. “Investing in yourself is the best investment you will ever make. It will not only improve your life, it will improve the lives of all those around you.” - Robin Sharma
14. “Too many people overvalue what they are not and undervalue what they are.” - Malcolm S. Forbes
15. “Our entire life … consists ultimately in accepting ourselves as we are.” - Jean Anouih
16. “Plant your own garden and decorate your own soul, instead of waiting for someone to bring you flowers.” - Veronica A. Shoffstall
17. “The most powerful relationship you will ever have is the relationship with yourself.” - Steve Marble
Subscribe to our newsfeed at the bottom of this page if you’d like to get our beweekly articles about self growth and planning and free printables!
Looking for a new journal? Check out our shop for a collection of our beautiful journals.